while reading the new DonkeyCar 3.0 sources, I got crazy in my brain. Wow, amazing features !!!
One of my first thoughts was, I like to use some funny environment to train my DonkeyCar and having fun.
Why not using this amazing environment ? The race is on
- using an USB CAM and direct it to my screen running SuperTuxKart
- use a cheap Arduino and write a simple Arduino HID (game controller) actuator part (forward,stop,backward,left,right).
- Connect both to DonkeyCar USB
Train and win the race against human net opponents.
I think, this is worth to investigate some rare vacation nights and days for this challenge
- using pure hardware solution and independent from the operating system where the game is running ? (WII, PSx, Linux, Windows,…)
- using any kind of NET API ?
I’m not sure.
Any suggestions to survive this brain overheating idea ?